*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 1. april 2018

Anything but square for Delicious Doodles

It is finally April and the weather seems to have turned a bit around. Hopefully there will be no more snow, I am so fed up of it. We have a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles today and the theme is easy going this month as well. It is Anything but square. So here you go, can't wait to see what you create for this one. 

The winner gets 4 images of choice from the fab etsy shop and gets the opportunity to be next months guest designer. How awsome is that??

Here's my project for this months challenge:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design, Tonic studios
Flowers from Petal Lu
cheesecloth
pearls from stash
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from LOTV

Spring Goddess is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, putty, pastel yellow, buttercup. primrose, black, cool grey 5,4, pastel blue
and these graph its: ruby, coral, tomato, mango and apricot

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar