*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 19. mars 2018

Violet and Shadow Husky release for Digi Doodle Studios

Time for my inspirational project with the new release for Digi Doodle Studios. I am thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabolous NEW RELEASE images from the Cutie Paws Collection at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.



and a little closer for details:





My recipe will be in slightly later today.

Please pop into our shop over here for some more lovely images too!!

Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge blog, our challenge for Marcg is Feminine Fancy (Girly creations). Hope to see you playing along!!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card that image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvarSlett
  2. A lovely card made using a very cute image.
    GG

    SvarSlett
  3. Helledussen så søte. Nydelig kort i fine farger

    SvarSlett