*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 27. september 2016

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread and a DT call

Time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today.  The theme is Anything Goes as usual and the main prize is 3 digital images of own choice. We are also having a DT call. For more details about that please click here.

My project for this challenge looks like this:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Pion
Flowers from Petal Lu
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
cheesecloth and pearls
Diecuts: Go Kreate
sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
vintage photo D.I

Angel Flower Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, bluebell, lavender, lilac, pastel yellow, buttercup, primrose, lemon green, plum, purple, orchid and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have been up to. 
Cards Und More: Lots of love
Ooh La La: Feminine creations
An inky mess: AG
Create and makes: AG
Artistic Inspirations: AG

3 kommentarer:

  1. So sweet and I love the shape too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

    SvarSlett
  2. this is beautiful, love the subtle colours and the great layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful card. I like the colours. Thanks for joining us at cards and more. Good luck.
    Hugs, Daniela

    SvarSlett